Join us for Peaceful Prayers in front of Planned Parenthood
1425 Creech Road, Naples, FL 34103
(corner of Creech and Goodlette Roads)
For directions, click here.
PRAYER FOR THE CLOSING OF THE NAPLES ABORTION CLINIC
Father, all life is in Your care.
You have entrusted us to one another
that we may show our brothers and sisters the same love
you have for us.
We pray then for the least among us,
the children in the womb.
Protect them from the violence of abortion.
How you can help:
- Contact State Senator Kathleen Passidomo at 239-417-6205 (or email [email protected]) asking that she support HB265, requiring parental consent for a minor to obtain an abortion.
- We need to take peaceful action. Join us every Monday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm for an hour or more as SIDEWALK WITNESSES. The Commitment Day for St.Peter the Apostle Parish is the second Monday of every month.
- Parking available on 14th Street North (1/2 block around the corner from Planned Parenthood). There is a one-story apartment building that has select parking spots in front. Sidewalk witnesses can also direct you.
- Inform anyone considering abortion that we have the following venues:
- Sidewalk counselors are there every Monday in front of Planned Parenthood.
- Community Pregnancy Clinic is across the street from Planned Parenthood at 2900 14th Street North, Suite 51, Naples, FL 34102. Call 239-778-8282.
- Sunlight Homes - Assisting mothers to be and also for aftercare. Call Carmen at 239-352-0251.
- Project Rachel - HOPE - Compassionate and confidential help. Sylvia Jimenez, Coordinator. Call 941-412-5860 or 941-441-1101. English, Español, or Deutsch. Email: [email protected]/Website: www.hopeafterabortion.com
- Pro-Life Activities you can participate in:
- Sidewalk Witness 40 Days for Life – Begins on Ash Wednesday, February 26, 2020 – Bishop Dewane leads us in prayer in front of Planned Parenthood on Ash Wednesday.
- Contacting our State Politicians to ensure Respect for Life and Parental Consent laws are in place from “The Womb to the Tomb.”
- View updates on the Pro-Life section of the bulletin board in the narthex of the church.
- “Luncheons 4 Life” – A complimentary meal, networking and a Pro-Life speaker to inspire our mission. Luncheons are held on the 4th Wednesday of the month at The Club at the Strand, 5840 Strand Boulevard, Naples, FL, 34110. Reserve your seat at www.luncheons4life.com. For more information, please call: Jeannine Byrnes at 941-330-5913 or email: [email protected]
Come back to God who is Love and Mercy!
Kathy Turcotte, Pro-Life Ministry – 651-270-0966 - Seasonal
Dan Schwartz – St. Peter Knights of Columbus – 636-236-3089 - Year Round