PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF THE MASS RESUMES ON MONDAY, MAY 18, 2020
Monday thru Friday - 12 noon Mass - English
Tuesdays - 7:00 pm - Creole
Wednesdays - 6:30 pm - Spanish
Saturday Vigil Mass - 3:30 pm - English
Sunday Masses: 10:00 am - English; 2:00 pm - Spanish; 3:45 pm - Creole
There will be no daily Adoration after Sunday, May 17.
Please read these Guidelines for Public Celebration of the Mass before coming to the church:
- Please do not feel obligated to attend Mass if you immune system is compromised or if you just feel uncomfortable returning at this time.
- The obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains dispensed through Sunday, June 28, 2020.
- Please know that there will still be a risk for anyone who attends a public Mass to contract the coronavirus. By entering the church, you are acknowledging the potential risk and accept that you will not hold St. Peter the Apostle Church or the Diocese of Venice accountable for any illness that may befall you.
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well or have a fever!
- Face masks are required. Please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer.
- The church will open 30 minutes before Mass begins.
- The doors will close and no one will be allowed in when Mass begins.
- Social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet between people not living in the same household must be followed.
- Attendance at each individual Mass is limited to no more than 25 percent of our capacity.
- Holy water fonts and the baptismal font will be empty.
- Attendees will be escorted to assigned seating which has been sanitized beforehand.
- No physical contact during the Sign of Peace is allowed.
- There will be no presentation of gifts.
- Communion is to be received ONLY IN THE HAND. Please leave your mask on while receiving in the hand, then step away 6 feet from the priest to lift your mask and consume the host. Please replace your mask and return to your seat.
- There will be no distribution of the Cup.
- After the Masses, communion will be distributed to those waiting outside of the church and/or to those who were watching the Mass on their smartphones in their cars.
- Collection baskets will be placed at the church exit for people to drop their contribution envelopes or donations. We are thankful for your support!
- Church bulletins are available on our website at https://www.stpeternaples.org/publications or can be received by email at https://www.stpeternaples.org/publications/subscribe.
- After each Mass, the church and the bathrooms will be sanitized again!
Confessions will continue to be heard by appointment only. For more information, please call the parish office during the weekdays at 239-774-3337.
At this time, the Parish Office, Spirit Center, Ministry Center and Adoration Chapel at the Ministry Center remain in "lockdown".
Live streaming of all Masses can be found on:
- St. Peter's YouTube Channel. Be sure to subscribe!