A WELCOME MESSAGE
From the Community of Catholic Women
at St. Peter the Apostle Church
We, the Community of Catholic Women of St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church, strive to use our time and talents to serve our Parish and Community. We are dedicated, fun-loving women who are filled with the grace of God, the love of Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit and inspired by our role model, the Blessed Mother.
- We seek to provide Spirit-filled fellowship for all women of our parish through our monthly meetings and our annual calendar of events.
- We are a committed and dynamic group of women who strive to use our time and talents to serve our Parish and Community.
- Monies raised are used to support our Catholic youth, the RCIA program, altar servers, the Craft Group, the Rosary Makers, St. Vincent de Paul Society, local migrant worker camps and other selected charities.
- CCW members also operate the parish Religious Store, whose revenue helps to support our parish, and are active in many church ministries, including Respect for Life, Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist, RCIA, Youth Ministry, Lectors and the Choir.
- We welcome all women of the Parish to attend our meetings and events. In addition, members are encouraged to invite friends and family.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PASTOR
As Pastor of St Peter the Apostle Parish, I would like to welcome you to our Spirit-filled Community of Catholic Women. This group is a very dedicated organization supporting, empowering and educating the women of our parish in spirituality, service, and leadership.
May the following "Beatitudes" be yours as you join them in being a wonderful support to me and our whole community:
√ Blessed is she who suffers with the very young, the very old, and the very lonely, for she has compassion.
√ Blessed is she who greets the world with joy, laughter and anticipation, for she has courage.
√ Blessed is she who speaks gently, lives humbly, and chooses to give freely, for she has dignity.
√ Blessed is she who listens and hears and extends her hands as a friend, for she has understanding.
√ Blessed is she who gives simply, loves deeply, and walks joyfully in life, for she has sincerity.
√ Blessed is she who lives intensely and sings life's alleluias, for she has awareness.
√ Blessed is she who has compassion and courage, freedom and dignity, understanding, sincerity and awareness, for she is a woman, a gift, a blessing.
May God bless you abundantly!!!
Fr. Gerard F. Critch, Pastor
A NOTE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
It’s an honor to have been elected as your President for the upcoming 2020/2021 year. I follow in the footsteps of a terrific and dedicated President. Looking ahead to the new Year, with all of the uncertainties, this will be unlike those past years as we try to plan our activities around the Covid-19 restrictions. We look for guidance from Christ and his Blessed mother, Mary, through their examples of love and humility. Although the times will be difficult as we strive to support our Parish fundraising efforts and events, we must all work together with love and support for each other. It is my hope to continue our journey of fellowship and love. We will get through this one day at a Time. We
welcome back all of our returning Sisters as well as our new members.
“I raise my eyes toward the mountains.
From where will my help come?
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth”
Yours in Christ,