CCW - Community of Catholic Women
A WELCOME MESSAGE
From the Community of Catholic Women
at St. Peter the Apostle Church
We, the Community of Catholic Women of St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church, strive to use our time and talents to serve our Parish and Community. We are dedicated, fun-loving women who are filled with the grace of God, the love of Christ and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit and inspired by our role model, the Blessed Mother.
- We seek to provide Spirit-filled fellowship for all women of our parish through our monthly meetings and our annual calendar of events.
- We are a committed and dynamic group of women who strive to use our time and talents to serve our Parish and Community.
- Monies raised are used to support our Catholic youth, the RCIA program, altar servers, the Craft Group, the Rosary Makers, St. Vincent de Paul Society, local migrant worker camps and other selected charities.
- CCW members also operate the parish Religious Store, whose revenue helps to support our parish, and are active in many church ministries, including Respect for Life, Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist, RCIA, Youth Ministry, Lectors and the Choir.
- We welcome all women of the Parish to attend our meetings and events. In addition, members are encouraged to invite friends and family.
A MESSAGE FROM OUR PASTOR
As Pastor of St Peter the Apostle Parish, I would like to welcome you to our Spirit-filled Community of Catholic Women. This group is a very dedicated organization supporting, empowering and educating the women of our parish in spirituality, service and leadership.
May the following "Beatitudes" be yours as you join them in being a wonderful support to me and our whole community:
√ Blessed is she who suffers with the very young, the very old, and the very lonely, for she has compassion.
√ Blessed is she who greets the world with joy, laughter and anticipation, for she has courage.
√ Blessed is she who speaks gently, lives humbly, and chooses to give freely, for she has dignity.
√ Blessed is she who listens and hears and extends her hands as a friend, for she has understanding.
√ Blessed is she who gives simply, loves deeply, and walks joyfully in life, for she has sincerity.
√ Blessed is she who lives intensely and sings life's alleluias, for she has awareness.
√ Blessed is she who has compassion and courage, freedom and dignity, understanding, sincerity and awareness, for she is a woman, a gift, a blessing.
May God bless you abundantly!!!
Fr. Gerard F. Critch, Pastor
A NOTE FROM OUR PRESIDENT
It is with great honor and humility that I begin my term as your new president for the upcoming 2018-2019 year. As I approach this New Year, I realize what a privilege and great responsibility it truly is. I follow ladies who have set a wonderful example of Christ’s love and dedication to our Blessed Mother. It is my goal and desire that we will continue with our fellowship and sisterly love for each other. Let us again welcome new and existing members with open arms and extend CCW love to all.
The BEST is yet to COME!
Our new motto for this year will be: “This Is The Day The Lord Has Made, Let Us Rejoice And Be Glad.” Psalms 118:24
Yours in Christ,